07.01.2021 Line 7 route modification and Canaa stop cancellation Due to construction work, Via Lusciago in Losone will be closed to traffic from Monday 11 January until further notice, with consequent diversion of the route. The Losone, Canaa stop will therefore be cancelled in both directions.
- Line 7 from Locarno towards Losone Caserma - Zandone will run via Mezzana, serving the Cesura and Arbigo stops.
- In the direction of Losone - Locarno it will run on Via Mezzana, Via Cesura and Via Municipio. In this direction slightly longer journey times are expected.
04.01.2021 Timetable changes for some regional trains from 7 January 2021 From 7 January 2021, the timetables of some regional trains will undergo changes in order to ensure greater punctuality and better respect for connections with trains departing from and to Locarno. The timetable changes have been made necessary by the presence of delays along the railway line in the sections affected by works. Specifically, the timetables of the following services have been modified:
- Route 302: departure from Locarno brought forward to 06:06 a.m.
- Route 303: departure from Camedo brought forward to 06:25 a.m.
- Route 305: departure from Camedo brought forward to 06:50 a.m.
16.12.2020 All lines - Activation of new stop Locarno, Centro in one direction From 8.00 a.m. on Thursday 17.12.2020, the Locarno, Centro stop (formerly Via Luini) will operate in the direction of Locarno Stazione.
13.12.2020 Line 1 - cancellation of the Croce Bianca stop The "Croce Bianca" stop in the direction of Tenero/Gordola Centro Professionale is closed indefinitely.
Find out all information about works in progress and disruptions by selecting the line you are interested in from the list.