- All journeys in both directions are brought forward by 15 minutes.
- Journeys departing from Locarno, Stazione are timetabled at .20 and .50 minutes between 06.20 and 21.20. The last evening services depart at 21.57, 22.50, 23.50 and 00.50.
- Journeys departing from Cavergno, Paese are cadenced at the .12 and .42 minute intervals between 05.12 and 20.42. The last evening services depart at 21.42, 22.49 and 23.42.
Locarno – Cevio – Cavergno
The route of Line 315 remains unchanged except for the addition of two new stops in Locarno: Debarcadero and Centro.
Un bus ogni 30 minuti, in quasi tutte le fasce orarie. Inclusi sabato, domenica e festivi.
From early morning until 4 p.m., services are doubled, thus guaranteeing connections every 30 minutes throughout the day. The first morning run from Cavergno is brought forward to 5:27 a.m., while the one from Locarno is delayed to 6:35 a.m. The last service from Locarno is postponed to 00:35. The extension of the same timetable to all days of the week guarantees an increase in services at weekends and on public holidays.
Work in progress
All lines - Diversion between via Luini and Largo Zorzi Due to construction work, from Tuesday, 18 May 2021 at 05:00 a.m. the diversion between Via Luini and Largo Zorzi will be activated.
- Direction Ascona - Tenero: before the Locarno stop, Centro turn left into via della Posta - via Trevani - Largo Zorzi.
- Direction Tenero - Ascona: after the Debarcadero stop, continue to the Post Office building, turn left and immediately right onto via Trevani - Piazza Muraccio.
Locarno, Via della Pace bus stop restored On Wednesday 7 April, the Locarno, Via della Pace stop was reinstated.
Locarno, Piazza Castello bus stop relocated Until further notice, the stop in Locarno, Piazza Castello has been moved:
- in the direction of Vallemaggia / Ascona / Losone / Brissago / Ronco sopra Ascona has been moved to Via Vela.
- in the direction of Tenero, the stop has been relocated in front of the Agip petrol station, see temporary bollards and automatic machine.
Bicycle transport is authorised on all routes from Monday to Friday, from 08.00 to 16.00 and from 19.00 to 06.00. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays without time restrictions.
Interchange nodes are points where several bus lines converge or where there is also a railway stop, offering the possibility of changing means of transport. Coming from Cavergno, the Piazza Castello stop is the first interchange with all the other FART urban and regional lines. For example, if you are coming from Cavergno, you can change from Line 315 to Line 1 to go to Ascona or from Line 315 to Line 4 to go to the Lido area.